1.Watercoloring! Sometimes I just get in the mood to watercolor, and it always feels so nice to pull out my brushes and paints and let the creativity flow. This time I painted one of my favorite scriptures, Proverbs 4:23.
2. Mavis loves the dishwasher. She just climbs on up and tries to eat whatever crumbs she can find! She reminded me of my parents’ cocker spaniel, Brandy, when she was about the same age. I looked back in my archives, and sure enough, I have a picture of Brandy doing the same thing!
3. Brushing up on my Spanish. Jimmy and I sponsor a sweet boy in Mexico at Ninos de Mexico, and we send letters back and forth. I decided to write to him in his language and I’m really hoping I didn’t completely fail. I can just imagine him opening the letter and being like “What is this woman trying to say?!” LOL.
4. We love our Petzi Treat Cam. Jimmy got me this treat camera for my birthday last year and I (surprisingly!) don’t think I’ve blogged about it?! We are able to talk to the pets, shoot treats out of the camera, and take pictures. I seriously have way too much fun talking to our fur babies when we aren’t home.
5. Banana Nut Cheerios. I feel like I post about cereal constantly. Maybe I should do a post on cereals and what I rate them on a scale of 1-10, haha. I’d give these Cheerios a solid 8.5!
6. Pittsburgh in the morning. Jimmy and I were driving to church on Sunday and I snapped this shot as we came off the Fort Pitt Bridge. The river was steaming because the water was warmer than the air. So pretty!
7. Mom + Mavis. These two are just too cute together!