1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 lb chicken breast tenders
2 tablespoons canola oil
1. In a small bowl, combine the pepper, salt, paprika, garlic powder, and parsley. Rub spices onto the chicken tenders and place in a large bowl.
2. Juice and zest two of the limes. Add the juice, zest, and minced garlic to the chicken and stir until the chicken is evenly coated. Place in refrigerator for one to three hours.
3. Preheat grill to medium high and brush with canola oil. Cut up remaining lime into wedges.
4. Add chicken breasts to grill and cook until completely done, about five to seven minutes on each side.
5. Turn grill heat to low and grill the lime wedges for about one minute on each side.
6. Serve chicken with lime wedges and enjoy.