The goal is to read 50 books in 2019. My favorites are highlighted in red text.
1. PR by Amber Sayer (Finished in January)
2. Call the Midwife: A Memoir of Birth, Joy, and Hard Times by Jennifer Worth (Finished in January)
3. Call the Midwife: Shadows of the Workhouse by Jennifer Worth (Finished in January)
4. Healed for Life: A Story of Redemption by Cynthia Wenz (Finished in February)
5. Cooking for Picasso by Camille Aubray (Finished in March)
6. Baby-Led Weaning by Teresa Pitman (Finished in April)