1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 large egg
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 pouches strawberry Pop-Tarts, roughly chopped
1 streusel topping (recipe below)
1. Preheat oven to 400 F and line a muffin tin with muffin cups.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Combine the wet ingredients in a small bowl.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and gently stir in the Pop-Tarts until just combined.
5. Fill the muffin cups and sprinkle about 1 tablespoon streusel topping per muffin.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes and allow the muffins to cool for five minutes before removing from the tin.
2 tablespoons cold butter
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon