- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- Pinch of cloves
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup oil of choice (canola, coconut, vegetable, etc.)
- 1/4 cup honey (or maple syrup if you’re vegan!)
- 1/4 cup unsulphured molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine oats, salt, spices, and walnuts in a large bowl and stir until combined.
- In a glass measuring cup, combine oil, honey, and molasses. Microwave for 35 seconds and whisk. Add vanilla extract and whisk to combine.
- Add wet ingredient to dry and mix well.
- Spoon onto parchment-lined cookie sheets and bake for 15-20 minutes, checking on the granola at the 15 minute mark. It should be lightly browned and very fragrant when it’s finished.
- Cool granola on baking sheets for an hour and add dried cranberries. Toss to combine.
- Enjoy! Store your granola in an airtight container or bag for up to four months.