1 16-ounce bag frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
4 chicken breasts (about 1 pound), cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
2 10 3/4-ounce Campbell’s condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup canola oil
3/4 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 425 F and grease a 9×13 glass dish with cooking spray.
2. Combine pot pie ingredients in a large bowl, until thoroughly mixed. Pour into glass dish.
3. For biscuits, stir together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Combine oil and milk in a measuring cup. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, stirring just until the dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
4. Drop the biscuit dough by large spoonfuls onto the pot pie.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown. Serve warm and enjoy.