1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg, beaten
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/8 teaspoon cloves
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup grated zucchini
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg.
3. Add flour, baking soda, spices, and salt into butter mixture.
4. Fold in zucchini and chocolate chips.
5. Drop teaspoon-sized dough balls onto cookie sheets and bake for 15-17 minutes.
6. Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes and cool completely on wire racks.