1 honeycrisp apple
4 1-inch thick pork chops
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 tablespoon dried minced onion
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon dried sage
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Dash of salt and pepper
1. Slice apple thinly and line the bottom of a 9×13 inch glass baking dish with slices. Lay pork chops on top of apples.
2. Combine apple cider vinegar, minced onion, mustard, sage, and cinnamon in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Pour vinegar mixture over pork chops and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour or up to 24 hours.
5. When you’re ready to cook your chops, remove them from the refrigerator and preheat oven to 350°F.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F. Enjoy!