2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
1/2 cup sliced almonds
1/2 cup shredded coconut (sweetened or unsweetened–your choice!)
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup oil of choice (coconut/canola/etc.)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Combine oats, almonds, coconut, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
3. In a smaller, microwave safe bowl, combine honey, oil, and vanilla extract. Heat in microwave for 30 seconds and whisk until combined.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir well, until the dry mixture is completely coated in the wet ingredients.
5. Spread granola onto preachment-lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. The granola should be golden brown and toasty-smelling when finished.
5. Cool completely, for about an hour, and enjoy!