1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup yellow cornmeal
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup canola oil
1 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and grease an 8×10 glass dish.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a smaller bowl, combine the honey, egg, oil, and milk.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and stir until just combined.
5. Pour into glass dish and bake for about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.