The goal is to read 50 books in 2018. My favorites are highlighted in red text.
1. The City Baker’s Guide to Country Living by Louise Miller (Finished in March)
2. Bringing Up Bebe by Pamela Druckerman (Finished in March)
3. Bebe Day By Day by Pamela Druckerman (Finished in April)
4. Vision in White by Nora Roberts (Finished in April)
5. My Life as An Amish Wife: A Diary by Lena Yoder (Finished in May)
6. Bunheads: A Novel by Sophie Flack (Finished in May)
7. The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines (Finished in May)