Recipe adapted from Gone to the Snow Dogs
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup canola oil
1 large egg
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup cream cheese, at room temperature.
1-2 tablespoons water
1. In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. In a small bowl, mix together the water, oil, and egg.
2. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir to form a soft dough.
3. Roll the dough out to about 8×14. Sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle with honey, and then roll into a log.
Slice into 1/2-inch clices and place into a pie pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes.
5. Let the cinnamon rolls cool before frosting. To make frosting, combine the cream cheese and water together and spread over the cinnamon rolls.