2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter
2 large eggs
1 naval orange, pureed in food processor. Rind and all.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a small bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt to combine. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat sugar, butter, eggs, and oranges.
3. Add dry mixture to wet ingredients and drop teaspoon-sized dough balls (will be mushy!) onto ungreased cookie sheets.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes and cool completely. Glaze recipe follows.
Orange Cookie Glaze
1/3 cup unsalted butter
2 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon grated orange peel
4-8 tablespoons orange juice
1. Melt butter over medium-low heat in a saucepan. Stir in orange peel and powdered sugar.
2. Stir in orange juice 1 tablespoon at a time.
3. Stir until smooth and glaze cookies. Enjoy!