These posts are so much fun for me to write! I take some pictures from my camera roll and write just one sentence to describe each picture.
They’re also neat to look back on and see what pictures describe my life at the time and what I was up to. If you’re a blogger, try this out! It’s a lot of fun 😬 Okay, here we go.
Love my Malcolm boy 🖤
My in-laws gave Sadie a new dress and she was very excited!
Cinnamon swirl challah bread.
Niva, Zeus, and Thor waiting for a treat.
Sadie picked out her fanciest dress and shoes to wear to Dollar Tree with me 😂
It’s funny because it’s true 🤷♀️
Jimmy and Sadie had a dance party to Eiffel 65’s song “Blue” and turned our smart lights blue for the occasion.
Watercoloring with my girl.
Coffee at the park is my kind of morning.
That slide is so steep!
Newest addition to my Etsy shop.
She stole my shirt 🤣
A look back
- A Sentence Per Picture June 2021
- A Sentence Per Picture April 2021
- A Sentence Per Picture March 2020
- A Sentence Per Picture February 2020
- Four Words Per Picture November 2017
- Four Words Per Picture November 2016
- Two Words Per Picture September 2014
- Four Words Per Picture May 2014
- Four Words Per Picture February 2014