Baking, baking, and more baking. I’ve been working on perfecting my sourdough, and even baked a loaf of rye and pumpernickel! Completely obsessed.
Also, I bought an Alaskan sourdough starter off of Etsy. Guys, I’m turning into a person that buys sourdough starters from other states just to see what they taste like. I’m not mad about it though 🙂
I made camouflage cupcakes for our cousin Hunter’s first birthday and have been working on a birthday cake and cupcakes I was
asked hired to make!
Other things besides baking…
- My sister, sister-in-law, and I tried taking a picture with our girls at church and it was hilarious.
- Sadie, Jimmy, and I surprised my parents by cheering them on at a 5k race they ran.
- Jimmy and I decorated a gingerbread house together while my in-laws babysat Sadie!
- I visited the eye doctor for something in my eye and found out I have a corneal abrasion. Ouch.
- Pittsburgh got more snow so we took Sadie out in her sled again!
- Finished this cute Christmas novel and now I’m onto this baking-esque novel (<–affiliate links).
What would pictures of your life lately look like?
Pittsburgh got its first snow of the season yesterday. We woke up to a dusting of snow and it continued to flurry on and off throughout the day. As soon as Jimmy got home from work we bundled up and tried out Sadie’s craigslist sled!
Sader Tot was a big fan of her sled! We took turns pulling her around the yard and her little squeals of delight were the sweetest thing. It’s so neat to see her experience new things!
She was diggin’ the snow, too. So much so that she wanted us to put. her. down. now. when we tried to take a picture, lol.
The cold didn’t seem to bother her one bit! She just explored the yard and followed Mavis around (nothing new there–those two are inseparable!). Speaking of Mavis, she was having a ball sniffing the snow and running around like a maniac.
She had a major case of the zoomies and we were cracking up. She slept well last night!
It was a fun first snow of the season for all of us! It feels like such a huge blessing to experience these little moments of joy as a family. God has been so, so good to us ❤
Do you enjoy snow?