Happy Friday! I’m sharing eight very random things I’m thinking about today.
1. The never ending quest for the perfect water bottle.
Does anyone else have this struggle?! For years, I used the Thermos Intak water bottle on and off since 2011 (<—that post is hilariously embarrassing). I constantly dropped them and they would break. I must have gone through literally ten of those over the past few years. The other struggle was that they didn’t keep hot drinks hot or cold drinks cold and they sweat. I’ve also tried a few other brands but wasn’t impressed.
Jimmy suggested I try Hydro Flask since he has a water bottle by the brand and likes it a lot. I ordered one that’s technically for coffee, but I needed something I could open with one hand and also throw in Sadie’s diaper bag without worrying about spills. So far, I’m loving it! Sorry for getting way too in depth about water bottles 😉
2. Passing on maternity clothes.
My sister’s bump is starting to show, so I gave her one of my maternity shirts and she looks beautiful in it! I cannot wait to meet my niece or nephew in May!
3. Hematologist appointment. I go back to the hematologist on Wednesday. I’m curious to see what my hemoglobin levels will be. I’m already scheduled for an iron infusion but I’m hoping and praying I won’t need one. Totally wishful thinking, but you never know!
4. Planning a staycation. Just like last year, Jimmy has a few vacation days left, so we’re planning a staycation and I. Can’t. Wait.
5. Loaded baked potatoes.
My sister and her husband came to visit us (or let’s be real, they came to see Sadie) last weekend and we made a loaded baked potato bar for dinner. I cooked beef with chopped jalapeños as a topping and they were divine. I’m having a moment with jalapeños, lol.
6. Selling a Christmas tree farm.
Working for my family’s real estate brokerage is so interesting. We help people sell some amazing properties. Right now, we have a Christmas tree farm listed! If anyone in the Pittsburgh area is looking to buy a 68 acre Christmas tree farm, let me know 😉
7. Books. I finally finished this book and thoroughly enjoyed it. Any recommendations for what to read next? I’m thinking I need some fiction in my life.
I’m digging’ it lately. The latest one features Malcolm full-on play-attacking Mavis. He’s ruthless I tell ya!
What have you been thinking about lately?