Family and friends gathered at our church on Saturday to celebrate my sister and her soon-to-be-born baby boy with a little sprinkle!
My mom, Hannah’s sister-in-law, and I had such a great time planning this special day. When we found out Hannah was having a boy as her second child, we knew there were a few things she would need since her first child is a girl.
Everyone who was invited was more than excited to gift Hannah all the boy things! From swaddle blankets to sleepers and everything in between, I think she is set and I could not be more happy for her.
Things I don’t want to forget about the big day:
- Watching Hannah open all the adorable boy clothes and gifts
- Baking sugar cookies and frosting them with blue buttercream
- Decorating with my mom and Hannah’s in-law’s before the party
- Cleaning up afterwards and feeling so happy that my sister was able to have a special day
- Spending time with friends and family
It feels like just yesterday we were celebrating the impending arrival of Hannah’s baby girl, Caroline! It has been such a joy to watch my sister and her husband become amazing parents to their daughter, and I have no doubt they will do just as well with their son, Lawson ❤