All the new stuff over here today! Since arriving home from vacation, my Etsy shop is picking back up and I’m almost at 500 orders. Woo hoo!
A customer ordered the gluten free chocolate cookies, which are a favorite of mine. They don’t *look* like anything special, but they’re amazing if you’re a chocolate lover like me 😊
The gluten free fudge brownies have also been really popular lately, and I totally understand why. They’re pretty tasty if I do say so myself!
Have you heard about the new Starbucks drink? It’s called the Chocolate Cream Cold Brew. I heard people were raving about it so I had to try it. You know, just to make sure it really was good 😉
The verdict? 10/10 would recommend! It’s fantastic. The chocolate cold foam is so creamy and has just the right about of sweetness mixed with chocolate. The actual cold brew coffee is super smooth, too. I totally get the hype for this drink!
The last new thing I have to share is a dress. I got it from a thrift store when I last hung out with my sister. I was so surprised and delighted to find a maternity dress for like $4 in my size!
- Sadie is doing well since her UTI! She has a few more days of the antibiotic and then it will all be in the past.
- I’m still catching up on life since vacation. It feels good to be home, but it also felt good to not do laundry for a week 😂
- I just finished this book that I picked up at the Wright Brother’s National Memorial and it was excellent. It reminded me of Helen Keller’s memoir in that it was full of inspiring and enlightening information about a public figure I didn’t know a lot about.
- Sadie and I finished up her last Horizons Preschool For 3s lesson today! So proud of my girl. We are going to go through Abeka Preschool For 3s over the summer for fun and then start Sonlight Pre-Kindergarten in the fall.
- Sadie is currently in the life stage of dropping a daily nap, but also not being ready to drop it. She doesn’t want to nap in the day, but then she falls asleep at the dinner table! It’s cute, but also hard because she wakes up cranky and stays up late 😆
- It’s the time of year when I start amping up my sunscreen usage! Do you have a favorite brand of sunscreen? I’m a big fan of this.