Yay for May! There are so many family birthdays for us this month, warmer weather is around the corner, and we’ll be planting our garden soon. Here’s what’s current in my life this month.(more…)
We had another rainy day here in the ‘Burgh, so we decided to get outside and have some fun. We pulled on our rain boots and rain jackets and hung out outside for a bit!
I’ve been working on teaching Sadie the colors of the rainbow, so we collected leaves for a little project.
She was so excited to show Jimmy her craft when he got home from work! The second he walked in the door, she took his hand and dragged him to the fridge and signed leaf. So sweet!
Onto some of my recent favorites in lists of threes because I love a good list!
Favorite Moments Lately
- Playing Elefun with Sadie and Jimmy. Did anyone play this game growing up?!
- Working on Christmas crafts. I’ve been making wreaths and upcycled a mini Christmas tree this week.
- Hanging out with our church family. I love spending time after services just watching all the kids play and catching up with everyone!
Recipes I’ve Been Cooking and Baking
Cookbooks I’ve Been Using Nonstop
Things I’m Excited For
- Jimmy and I are doing a staycation this weekend!
- Thanksgiving–I have no clue what we’re doing but I’m pumped.
- Decorating for and celebrating Christmas.
Pet Products We’ve Been Using On Repeat
- Waterless Shampoo. This has been a lifesaver with the rainy weather we’ve been having and Niva smells amazing after I put this on her.
- Car Harness. It’s perfect for keeping Niva secure when we drive her to and from doggy daycare.
- Cat Toothbrush Toy. That’s right… a cat toothbrush, haha.