Hey hey! Hope everyone has had a great weekend! I’m comin’ at ya today with a few random thoughts and favorite things as of late!
Five random thoughts and musings for today:
- Do you think whoever invented bug repellant spray was like I think I’ll make it smell so weird that even bugs will fly away?
- When I finish a phone call with my family I always say “Bye, love you!” and I was *this close* to saying it to the barista at the Starbucks drive through the other day 😳
- Sadie kept asking for maggots the other day, and it turned out she wanted magnets 😂
- What is your comfort food? Mine is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or anything my mom cooks/bakes.
- I was reading this scripture about how our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit and I was like whoa, it makes so much sense. We worship in temples (our bodies), we don’t worship the temple.
A few favorites:
Baking cinnamon babka! I made it on a whim this week and I’m so glad I did. Love it!
Vlogging! I filmed a day in the life vlog on the same day we had my parents check out the spot we were considering buying for Braid Bakery. We ended up deciding against making an offer on the space because the hillside behind the building was unstable and it would have been a headache to deal with!
We’re onto checking out another location in the Pittsburgh area soon, so I’ll be sure to update everyone here on that as we go!
Sadie in bell bottoms! I have a confession to make: the above outfit is a Thanksgiving outfit. Yes, I already bought her a Thanksgiving outfit (from Poshmark, my latest addiction) and had her try it on. I can’t even deal with the cuteness that is a toddler wearing bell bottoms 😍
Niva sitting in Sadie’s carseat! Jimmy picked Niva up from doggy daycare after work one day this week and she decided to spend the ride home in Sadie’s carseat. She’s a goober.
Cookies! I made cookies with Fruity Pebbles cereal in them and I’m slightly addicted.