We are settling back into daily life after our trip and it feels so wonderful to be home! Each time I’m away from home for more than a few days, I always come back feeling thankful and inspired. It’s like I see things around my home with a fresh set of eyes and an extra thankful heart.(more…)
Hey hey! Hope everyone has had a great weekend! I’m comin’ at ya today with a few random thoughts and favorite things as of late!
Five random thoughts and musings for today:
- Do you think whoever invented bug repellant spray was like I think I’ll make it smell so weird that even bugs will fly away?
- When I finish a phone call with my family I always say “Bye, love you!” and I was *this close* to saying it to the barista at the Starbucks drive through the other day 😳
- Sadie kept asking for maggots the other day, and it turned out she wanted magnets 😂
- What is your comfort food? Mine is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or anything my mom cooks/bakes.
- I was reading this scripture about how our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit and I was like whoa, it makes so much sense. We worship in temples (our bodies), we don’t worship the temple.
A few favorites:
Baking cinnamon babka! I made it on a whim this week and I’m so glad I did. Love it!(more…)