So… I opened an Esty shop.
If you don’t know, Etsy is a website where people can buy and sell handmade and vintage items as well as art and supplies. It’s a pretty neat website if you ask me.
The name of my shop is Hearty Handfuls, and I’m currently selling granola!
Right now, I have two varieties: coconut almond and peanut butter. I’m hoping to add more flavors in the near future, too! (more…)
Peanut Butter Granola
3 cups rolled oats
1/4 cup canola oil
6 tablespoons peanut butter
1/4 cup honey
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup peanuts
1. Preheat oven to 325*F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Measure and add the oats into a large bowl and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the wet ingredients and microwave for 20 seconds. Whisk until well combined. Pour wet ingredients over the oats and stir until evenly-coated.
4. Spread the granola on the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Remove sheet from the oven and add the peanuts; bake for another 10 minutes until the granola is crisp and browned.
5. Remove granola from the oven and cool completely. Store in an airtight container and ENJOY!