I’m one proud little sister today! My brother is now a real estate broker in the state of Pennsylvania. He has been an agent for years now, and has been working so hard at earning his broker’s license. He had to pass an intense exam and do a lot of prerequisites. Go Will!
Needless to say, if you’re in the Pittsburgh area and need real estate help… well, you can talk to pretty much anyone in my family because they’re all agents or brokers! Okay onto some books we are loving lately.
- The Rabbit Listened (Rach recommended this and Sadie asks me to read it over and over!)
- Jamberry (Amy recommended this and it makes us laugh every time we read it.)
- Near: Psalm 139 (<– all of the books in this series are wonderful for kids and parents.)
- The Mitten (Based on a Ukrainian folktale!)
- How Do Dinosaurs Show Good Manners? (Hilarious!)
- Queen Esther Saves Her People
- Helping Your Child with Extreme Picky Eating (Biggest things we’re learning: don’t pressure + division of responsibility!)
- 100 Side Hustles (A fun book with profiles on people with unique side hustles.)
- Life in His Presence: A Jesus Calling Guided Journal
Other random things from my life lately include a little girls night out with Sadie while Jimmy worked at home (in peace and quiet). We walked around TJ Maxx and Big Lots and came home with snacks on snacks (Pop Tarts for Jimmy, Nutter Butters for Sadie, and Bunny Grahams for me!)!
It was warm out and I had a fun time with my little sidekick 🙂
Jimmy picked Niva up from daycare and he said she was eerily quiet so he looked in the back of his truck and she was zonked. So cute.
Sadie spent the day with my mom on Wednesday and I was sent the cutest picture of Sader Tot and my sister’s daughter, Caroline. Thanks for watching Sadie, mom!
Last but not least, I cooked one of Jimmy’s favorite childhood meals: salisbury steak with gravy, mashed potatoes, and broccoli.
I thought it was so interesting he loved that meal because I’ve never had it in my life and had to look it up when he told me about it. Same with stuffed cabbage: I’d never had it until I met Jimmy!
Do you have any childhood meals that you loved and stick out in your memory? I remember enjoying tuna noodle casserole!
Are you reading any good books?
The Salisbury Steak was so good!🤤🤤🤤
Yaaay! So glad you liked it! Love you ❤
We had Salisbury steak a lot growing up! Even the school lunch often had Salisbury steak!
No way! That’s so neat! I love you so much ❤️