1. Dunkin’ coffee is heavenly. I will definitely miss expensive coffee once I’m married and not living with my family!
2. I don’t know about Lola sometimes.
3. I took my brother’s dog, Moses, on some local trails over the weekend and he loved it. I’m kind of jealous at how far he can walk/run without getting tired.
4. Speaking of my brother, I snapped this picture of him sleeping on my bed. He recently caught a head cold, and I guess he just got tired and fell asleep on my bed?!
5. I gave a 10 minute presentation on my internship experience on Tuesday. I never mentioned it on my blog, but I was a writing intern over the summer for this company.
6. My elbow is feeling much better since the Gladiator Rock’n Run. The bruise is slowly fading, hallelujah!!
Here are some of my recent articles for the school newspaper:
PSNK Offers Variety of Health Services
Plum Residents Still Upset Over Budget Cuts
Prescription Drugs: Worth Awful Side Effects?
What are you doing this weekend?
I will be working and doing homework. Hopefully I can sneak in some fun adventures, too!