Okay, I’ve got a fun post for today: unpopular opinions. I’m going to share some of mine and hopefully I don’t make anybody too upset 😜 I want to hear your unpopular opinions in the comments!
1. I would rather eat vegetables than meat. Give me a grilled portobello mushroom over a steak any day. Sautéed swiss chard? Yum. Hamburger? Meh. This is probably why my iron is constantly low 😂
2. Birkenstocks are not for me. I feel like they’re expensive and not that cute?! I don’t even think they’re comfortable, either. I’ve tried them on and I just don’t get the appeal. Sorry if you’re a Birkenstock fan 🙈
3. I would rather take a shower than a bath. I haven’t taken a bath in 13 years. I only know that because the last time I took one was after a surgery and I felt awful from the anesthesia. I think it scarred me? Or maybe baths just feel gross? I don’t know, but I always appreciate a nice shower when I stay at a hotel or somewhere away from home.
4. I don’t understand road rage. If someone cuts me off, beeps at me, or generally flips out, I just go on my way and don’t react. It’s like ten seconds of my life. Who cares?! You will likely never see this person again, why be mean?
5. I don’t care for social media. I would much rather blog or read blogs. Or read a book. I have an instagram account for my Etsy shop, but I don’t *love* running it. Social media can feel like a time suck and just blah. I know it can be used for good, though!
6. I prefer silence over music while driving. I’m not super into music. If I’m driving, I pretty much never have anything on. If I’m alone, I may turn on a podcast, but that’s about it! I like the quiet 🙂
7. I’d rather be hot than cold. To me, being cold is the worst. I don’t even mind humidity with heat.
8. Hawaiian pizza is the bomb. I love it! Ham and pineapple on a pizza? Yes, please!
9. You couldn’t pay me to go to New York City. I’ve been there and it’s an introvert’s nightmare. It’s busy, crowded, and loud. Nope.
10. Rainy days are just as lovely as sunny days. I can appreciate and enjoy a rainy day just as much as a sunny day. Rainy days are cozy and can be used to get inside stuff done. Plus, there’s nothing like lighting a candle and reading a book while rain pitter-patters on the rooftop. Oh and rain boots? They’re one of my favorite types of footwear 😬
11. Pepsi is better than coke. Sorry, it just is!
12. Ketchup should be kept in the fridge. I feel like this is a heated one. I don’t care if I go somewhere and ketchup is room temperature, but we keep it in the fridge at the Zottola house 😏