We have hair all over the place.
Case in point: I brushed Niva this morning. There was fur flying and Sadie thought it was raining dog fur. Totally normal.
Want to see some cute hair?
Sader Tot has been letting me do her hair lately! For the most part 😉 It doesn’t always last, but it sure is adorable.
Five things of note around the Zottola Zoo:
1. I painted my nails. It has been such a long time since I last had polish on them and it feels good. I went with white. Do you have a favorite nail polish color?
2. I took Sadie and Niva to the pet store. We had such a fun time! Niva was intrigued by the ferrets and Sadie loved the parakeets.
3. Sadie helped me bake muffins. We picked up some blueberry muffin mix at the store and she helped me bake them that afternoon. She’s getting to be so much fun with baking lately! She loves to look through the glass of our oven and check on what’s baking.
4. A car for Niva. Jimmy is going to get a remote control car for Niva to chase around the yard. Anything to get some energy out!
5. We’re going to the Aviary. We picked a date, bought tickets, and I’m so excited to show Sadie all the birds!