Sharing five recent favorites today!
1. A Wonderful Labor Day Weekend. Highlights of the weekend included church outside, followed by a cookout and fireworks on Sunday night and spending the day with my sister’s family on Monday!
2. A convenient baby or toddler product. My mom actually turned me on to these stick-on disposable placemats. They’re nice to take along to a restaurant or have at home for messy meals or crafts.
3. The book of Proverbs. I started reading a chapter of Proverbs each day at the beginning of September and have been enjoying it. Proverbs is the perfect book of the Bible to do a daily reading from for a month because there are 31 chapters! I’ve done this a handful of times and it’s always so enriching.
4. Starting school with Sadie. I started homeschooling Sadie this week and it has been going well! She’s learning about colors and I’ve had an absolute blast planning out things to go along with the lessons (think: books, fruit loops, and balloons).
5. Vlogging. I’ve been having such a fun time getting creative with filming vlogs lately! I filmed one on Sunday, which gives a peek into our day and I also shared the curriculum I’m using to teach Sadie.
I’m planning on filming how I braid and bake challah soon because I got a special request for that! If you ever have and vlog or blog posts you’d like to see, let me know and I’d be happy to answer any questions or post about whatever it is 🙂