Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers out there! I hope you guys have a great day.
We’re spending the day at my parents’ house in between church services. Sadie is currently skipping her daily nap and having the time of her life in the baby pool my parents got for her to play in.
I was reflecting on the father figures in my life and thought it would be fun to share three things I love about my Heavenly Father, dad, father-in-law, and Jimmy. I also made Jimmy a video of pictures and clips of him and Sadie and I can’t watch it without tearing up, lol.
Okay, onto those amazing fathers!
1. He cares. Always. Every detail of our lives is important to Him.
2. He is patient.
3. He created our world. I admire His creativity so much.
1. He is incredibly patient.
2. He’s gentle, always.
3. He works very hard at everything he does.
1. He is easily the most generous person I know.
2. He loves and serves God with all his heart.
3. He gives the most amazing bear hugs.
1. He is dedicated to serving the Lord.
2. He has been through some tough times but has remained faithful through it all.
3. He is silly, silly, silly!
Well, I’m going to get going and keep celebrating the amazing men God has placed in my life. As I was typing up this post in my parents’ kitchen, Jimmy and my dad were sitting at the island I was working on and I noticed Jimmy doing something out of the corner of my eye.
He wanted me to have an audience while I blogged, LOL.
Haha! Love the audience you have while blogging. That’s so cute.
Happy belated Father’s Day to all the father figures in your life!
I was cracking up. That’s one of the many reasons I love doing life with Jimmy. He’s a goofball and always keeps things light!
Happy Father’s Day to Kevin! Hope you guys had a great one together 🙂
So sweet! Thank You
Thanks for being such an awesome dad! I love you! ❤
Hahaha! Oh, I love the end to this post! I was all teary eyed thinking about what a blessing it is that you have so many positive fathers in your life (and even being married to one) and then that last bit made me laugh! Jimmy is so fun! 🙂