I think the “theme” of my life lately is creation. I feel like I have 571 million pictures to share, but I’m going to stick with my creation theme, and share six recent creations!
1. Jimmy and I attended Fort Ligonier Days on October 12th, and I was “on assignment” for the newspaper, so I created a news report on the fun festival.
2. Jimmy created this outdoor fire pit as a birthday gift for my brother. He has got some serious welding skills.
3. Knowing my brothers affinity for spicy sauces, I created some jalapeno sauce for his birthday.
4. Hannah, Jimmy, and I created a mess trying to carve pumpkins. I’m the only one out of the three of us that actually carved a pumpkin! They both didn’t know what to carve, so they didn’t carve anything, haha. By the way, my carving is supposed to be a flower…
5. My mom and I created fall wreaths together! I might post more about this another time, but it was so much fun. We each made a wreath so she can have one for our house, and I can have one for my house next year.
6. While buying wreath supplies at the craft store, I picked up a sketchbook, and created some silly drawings instead of doing homework. Drawing turned out to be way more fun than doing homework!
What have you created lately?