But you, LORD, are a shield around me,
my glory, the One who lifts my head high.
I call out to the LORD,
and he answers me from his holy mountain. Psalm 3:3-4
I feel as if I haven’t show any recent photos of my life lately! So here we go:
1. Hannah looks more and more grown up each day. For realz. She is also rocking like 4 inch heels in the picture. You go Glen Coco.
2. I am a die-hard cereal freak. I eat cereal at least 2x a day. I have been trying to switch things up in the breakfast department so I had a bagel with peanut butter one morning last week.
3. This is a picture of Jimmy in the car wash from Sunday last week. I used to be so afraid of the car wash when I was younger. It still freaks me out, so I made Jimmy come with me 😉
4. Popcorn is tasty. That is all.
5. Rain boots for the win.
6. I went to the mall before church on Wednesday and really wanted a chocolate/vanilla lollipop from a machine and I went through three quarters trying to get that flavor. Then I ran out of quarters and had to settle with peaches & cream.
7. Lola still loves going on walks. Even with it is cold and raining..
8. Granola + soy milk = ❤
9. Jimmy fell asleep on my shoulder while I was studying for a microbiology test. I guess it was good that he didn’t distract me because I got an 89%!
10. I had a delicious turkey and veggie wrap with rep pepper strips on the side. Now I’m addicted to wraps.
11. Egg wrap. I like when the yolks are still runny 🙂
12. I love my mom.
13. This is perfect for my life. Nutella to go. Yum.
14. I had to make this one #14 because on Saturday I did a 14 mile run! My brother recently started a new job and this was his first weekend home since I last saw him a month ago. He ran 8 miles with me and then headed home. My pace was 8:50.. not tooooo shabby..
That is all 🙂
Have a great Sunday!