If you’re reading this on Friday afternoon, Jimmy and I are off on a little one-night getaway and I am so pumped. On Valentine’s Day, Jimmy told me to check my email. I looked at my inbox and there was a notification for a reservation at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort for this weekend.
I’m excited to spend a night away and just relax with Jimmy. My mom is watching Sadie and the pets (she is a brave woman) at our house–thanks mom!!
While I’m away, my friend Kristin over at Parenting With Kris has a lovely post to share here for those with kids to enjoy. Thanks, Kristin!
Understanding Your Kids’ Needs at Every Age
We all want our kids to be healthy, but meeting their needs can feel like a moving target. As our children get older, the support they need to live healthy lives changes with them. Living My Full Life offers some great insight you can use to help your kids live their best life at every age.
A well-balanced diet that consists of whole-grains, fruits, vegetables and lean protein are also crucial for every stage of life
- Breastfeeding vs. Formula Feeding (for Parents)
- Starting Solid Foods
- Packing Healthy Lunches for Children
- Nutrition for Teens – Everything You Need to Know
Learning and Discovery
A whole world of learning awaits your little ones, and from birth children are taking in everything they can.
- Help Your Baby Learn to Talk
- 8 Activities to Encourage Pre-Reading and Early Literacy
- Marvelous Ways to Make Homeschool Math Fun
- Enhance Online Learning Through Gaming with a Fast Connection
- Getting Ready for College: A Four-Year Checklist for High School Teen
Independence and Life Skills
It starts when they’re toddlers, but children often become eager for their independence. However, that needs to be balanced out with necessary life skills.
- How to Foster Independence in Young Children
- A List of Age Appropriate Chores for Kids 2-18
- How to Determine a Fair Curfew for Your Teen
- 15 Life Skills for Kids: Essential Skills Every Child Needs Before Leaving Home
The ability to meet your kids where they are is an essential parenting tool. By using these resources, you’ll be able to confidently support your child at every stage. With the right encouragement, your little one is sure to thrive!
Photo Credit: Unsplash