1. This is Brandy, Hannah’s new cocker spaniel puppy! Brandy was a surprise gift for Hannah’s 15th birthday.
2. Zucchini brownies. With a chocolate glaze. Can’t go wrong with a chocolate glaze!
3. My brother and sister-in-law know me so well. They brought me home some awesome gifts from the Dominican Republic. I’ve already used almost all of the honey!
4. Zucchini + banana + Nutella bread. Yes.
5. Have I ever mentioned that I adore my sister? I do. I love her so much.
6. This skirt = so comfy.
7. I’ve been making pickles like crazy lately! So far, I’ve made a sweet ginger batch, and a spicy banana pepper and red pepper flavored batch. I definitely prefer the sweeter flavored pickles.
8. I received this candle as a gift from someone at my church. It smells amazing and I’m kind of depressed that it’s a limited edition candle.
9. Hey. It’s Felix.
10. Ear plugs. Random, right?! Well, I live in a split-level house with 3 family members and four pets. Everyone in my family is on a different sleep schedule and sometimes it can get loud at night. So, I bought ear plugs and they work really, really well. Now my parent’s are afraid I’ll sleep through a fire alarm or tornado.
11. I love this boy.
12. Okay, one more photo of Brandy. She’s just too cute!