We’ve had a few sunny days here in the ‘Burgh and it has made all the difference in my mood! Between Sadie being sick and typical cold/rainy spring weather, I really needed some sunshine in life. All the pictures on my phone looked like this for a week or two:
Basically, Sadie looking pitiful or totally asleep in a random place, which is unlike her. It was not fun seeing my cheerful girl so sick. She is finally back to herself and I am extra thankful to God for bringing us through that! We’re pretty sure it was the flu 🤷♀️
I do have a few fun pictures on my camera roll, so life hasn’t been all hard stuff! Take this picture of Niva sitting in a giant hole she dug in our yard for example. Happy as a clam!
Or this little scene I found with Sadie’s two favorite stuffed animals. I seriously find her toys in the weirdest places and it cracks me up every. single. time. 😂
Other things of note:
- I ordered Sadie’s school stuff for fall 2022! I went with Sonlight. I’ve been trying out different curriculums each year to see what fits us well. So far, we’ve done Abeka and Horizons by Alpha Omega! I’m excited to try a literature-rich curriculum because you knoooow how much I love books 😉
- We are working on potty training, albeit very slowly. Right now, we’ve been putting Sadie’s stuffed animals on the toilet and pretending to help them use the potty. She’s enjoying that, so I’ll take it as a step in the right direction!
- I’m almost through the first trimester of this pregnancy! I feel like my bump is showing so much sooner than it did with Sadie, though that’s to be expected the second time around. So excited for this baby ❤️
- You know what has been hitting the spot for me lately? Pumpernickel bread. So good! Do you have any random food favorites lately?
- Etsy is slowly picking up for me this month and it feels good to be back in the groove with baking and shipping orders!
I’ll leave you with this pretty picture of tulips and daffodils. There’s a house on our street that has the prettiest patch of flowers and it makes me smile every time I go past it 😊