Do you ever ignore certain household tasks? I’m super good at ignoring a few like washing our curtains, windows, and baseboards. I’ve been trying to tackle these ignored chores lately and it feels great!
Our living room curtains are freshly washed, but I’m blogging instead of hanging them up, so there’s that. My excuse for not hanging them yet is that I’m enjoying all the sunlight that’s coming into the room 😉
I went to Sam’s Club to get our groceries last night, and that was fun. Jimmy put Sadie to bed for me, so it was a nice break to shop by myself! I don’t usually go there for groceries, so I thought it would be fun to share a few items I stocked up on.
- 18 Pasture-Raised Eggs – $5.98
- Seasoned Croutons – $4.98
- Orange Juice – $4.98
- 12 Pack Baby Food Pouches – $12.98
- 4lbs Honeycrisp Apples – $9.98
- Kodiak Cakes Pancake Mix – $11.88
- Spring Mix Lettuce – $4.48
- Half & Half – $1.64
- Mash-Up Coffee Beans – $14.98
Every time I check out at Sam’s Club, I’m always shocked at the price, but then I remember everything is like twice the size of what I normally buy. It’s definitely worth it to buy food you eat a lot of in bulk!
After shopping at Sam’s Club, I went across the street to Walmart to fill in any gaps and I came out with this little gem.
Peanut butter is my weakness in life. I’ll try any brand and any flavor. I love it all. Jimmy even put a jar of peanut butter in my stocking for Christmas last year. He knows the key to my heart.
My other weakness? Books for Sadie. I have such a long list of books I want to read with her and I cannot wait until our libraries open up again! I’ve been itching to read her some new books, so I caved and ordered a few off of Amazon.
- Sign About Getting Ready –> Sign language books are especially my weakness!
- Sign Language: My First 100 Words –> See above point about my weakness, lol.
- Clifford’s Manners –> We’ve been working on please, thank you, and sorry with Sadie, and want to keep expanding.
- Queen Esther Saves Her People –> Sadie loves Noah’s Ark, so I’m excited to introduce her to the story of Esther!
- The Potty Book for Girls –> We’re slowly introducing the concept of potty training to Sadie.
Our family memory verse for the month of June is Romans 12:11-12. Such a good one! I printed the verse a few times on a piece of paper and have it taped all over the house so we keep it in front of us and practice every time we see it.
Okay, off to hang those curtains!