The title of this post pretty much sums up our Memorial Day weekend! We busted out of quarantine with a bang. Pittsburgh is currently in the “yellow phase” of reopening and it was wonderful to be able to see friends and family all weekend.
What we were up to over the weekend:
- Our friend who now lives in Wisconsin came over
- Attended two first birthday parties for my nieces
- Hung out with my cousins from New York who came down for the weekend
- Watched church online on Sunday
- Celebrated my brother-in-law and Jimmy’s birthday
- Played in our sprinkler with Sadie
- I gave Jimmy a haircut
- Jimmy and I had a fire in our fire pit
We were quite the busy bees this weekend. It was so strange/tough/great to go from not really doing anything or seeing anyone to doing something each day and seeing a bunch of people all at once. Has anyone else experienced that? We’re definitely living in strange times!
Okay, how about some photos?