Baking, baking, and more baking. I’ve been working on perfecting my sourdough, and even baked a loaf of rye and pumpernickel! Completely obsessed.
Also, I bought an Alaskan sourdough starter off of Etsy. Guys, I’m turning into a person that buys sourdough starters from other states just to see what they taste like. I’m not mad about it though 🙂
I made camouflage cupcakes for our cousin Hunter’s first birthday and have been working on a birthday cake and cupcakes I was
asked hired to make!
Other things besides baking…
- My sister, sister-in-law, and I tried taking a picture with our girls at church and it was hilarious.
- Sadie, Jimmy, and I surprised my parents by cheering them on at a 5k race they ran.
- Jimmy and I decorated a gingerbread house together while my in-laws babysat Sadie!
- I visited the eye doctor for something in my eye and found out I have a corneal abrasion. Ouch.
- Pittsburgh got more snow so we took Sadie out in her sled again!
- Finished this cute Christmas novel and now I’m onto this baking-esque novel (<–affiliate links).