3 medium-sized ripe bananas
1/2 cup sugar (brown sugar, honey, or agave nectar)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 3/4 cup all purpose flour (or whole wheat pastry flour, if desired)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup shredded zucchini (about 1 medium)
1. Preheat oven to 350* and grease a loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Add eggs, sugar, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon. Whisk until combined and add to the liquid mixture.
4. Fold in the zucchini and pour into load pan. Lick bowl (jk… not really).
5. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the bread comes out clean and the top of the bread is golden brown.
6. Cool for 30 minutes and turn the loaf onto a wire rack to fully cool. Enjoy!