1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup milk
1 cup Reese’s Pieces
1. Preheat oven to 375* and cream together butter and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer.
2. Add egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
3. In a medium-sized bowl mix flour, baking soda, and salt. Add flour mixture alternately with milk into the wet ingredients. Fold in Reese’s Pieces with a spoon.
4. Drop teaspoon(ish) sized cookies onto cookie sheet and bake 9-11 minutes, or until they are a little firm on the outside.
5. Cool for 2 minutes on a wire rack and enjoy!