Lately I have been forgetting everything. I don’t know where my brain is sometimes.
- I left my water bottle at the gym last week. It’s gone forever now. I’m really sad.
- I went to my stomach doctor (for a check up) on Wednesday. I got there and they said I didn’t have an appointment. The appointment is actually this Wednesday. Oh..
- I told my parents I would feel our dogs the other morning. Then I forgot.
- I forgot to bring my lock and key to the gym. Nothing was stolen though 🙂
- I left the refrigerator door open on Friday. How did I forget to shut it?!
This post has no point. I can’t believe I remembered to press “publish.”
Here’s a random picture because I forgot what else I was going to say.
Bible verse of the day: Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. James 3:13