Happy V-Day everyone! Mine has been very pleasant thus far.
Here is a rundown of my day:
- 6 mile run on the treadmill
- Homework + read my Bible
- Spanish class
- Visited a new grocery store with my momma
- Received an Edible Arrangement from Jimmy ❤
Here’s what is yet to come today
- Do more homework after this blog post
- Go out with my little sister (shopping and out to eat!)
- Sleep 😀
Wanna see the edible arrangement from Jimmy?!
He is such a sweetie and knows the way to my heart…. food. 😉 I never want flowers for V-Day because they don’t do much for me. Unless, of course, if they are edible. Especially covered in chocolate!
So, Jimmy, if you’re reading this I just wanted to say thank you and that I love you ❤
Here is a random picture I snapped at the new local grocery store:
The store is basically touted as a really low price store so I was surprised to see “foodie” type items! Sweet.
Well I better start my Spanish homework now. Or comment on blogs…. 😉
Hope you have a great day ❤