Well … it turns out I’m short. Or Hannah is just growing really fast.
Anyways… I just wanted to post about what’s going on in my life lately. I feel like I haven’t done that in forever!
- Still teaching Spinning, still loving it. I’m currently teaching 3 classes a week at two different branches of local YMCA’s.
- I’m training for a 5k open water swim (in August), a run-swim-run race (also in August), and a half marathon (in September). It feels good to have some “goals” to train towards.
- My toe is doing great but I’ve actually been having some other health problems related to digestion. I’ll go into more detail when I know more, but my doctor currently has me on a gluten and lactose free diet. Sad times for this cereal lover.
- I can’t believe classes start up again next month. I actually forgot what I scheduled..
- I’ve been cooking and baking (when I feel like it, hehe) a bit and I have a great rosemary chicken recipe to share.
Pictures of what’s happening:
So yeah, other than the above mentioned things, I’m just enjoying life and feeling really blessed. 🙂
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33