On Friday morning I taught my first Spin class! I was asked to sub the 10:00-10:45am class and it went well! I was so nervous, but I don’t think any of the people attending the class knew it was my first time.
I went hard with organizing the workout and music…
Also, I found out when I will be teaching:
Other things I did on Friday…
- Dressed like a normal person to meet up with my friend to get coffee.
- Cooked a special dinner of fish + baked potatoes + asparagus for Jimmy and I to feast upon.
Saturday consisted of..
- Baking a raspberry trifle for a church lunch
- Attending a church lunch
- Taking Lola for a walk
- Going out to dinner with Jimmy
- Going to the Pittsburgh Home & Garden Show
How was your weekend?