Saturday was a busy day for me. It was also really fun!
What I was up to:
- Woke up @ 5:30, had breakfast, & packed a lunch
- Drove 50 minutes to the fabrication shop that Jimmy’s family owns
- Worked (cleaned the toilets, etc.) from 7-12
- Ran on a lovely trail for 7 miles while Jimmy rode a bike next to me
- Showered and had dinner at Eat n Park
- Went to the Pittsburgh International Auto Show
- Headed home and watched 1.5 episodes of “Who the (Bleep) Did I Marry?”
Now it’s Sunday and I have church and not much else going on. Sweet!
Pictures from this weekend:
Early morning commute through tunnels.
Yay for cleaning toilets!
What did you do on Saturday?