25 things you may or may not know about me!
1. I’m happiest when… I’m with dogs.
2. …especially if… We’re on a walk with Jimmy.
3. I’ve always wanted to… write a book.
4. My family and I… are very close. We love each other 🙂
5. I was a terrible… Basketball player. When I was in elementary school, I played in a youth basketball league. My parents told me if I scored a basket during the season, they would take me to a local candy store I loved so I could pick something out. I never scored a basket the whole season, but my parents felt bad and took me to the candy store anyways, haha.
6. My first job was… At a pizza shop.
7. I could probably eat eggs every day.
8. I wish I could… Get over my fear of flying.
9. I was born on the same day as… Donald Trump.
10. My all-time favorite films are… Lilo and Stitch and Sharknado.
11. I do a pretty mean… Roz (the secretary from Monster’s Inc.) impression.
12. I’m still mad… I stressed out so much about having good grades in college.
13. I met my husband… At our church.
14. I always knew I wanted… to plant a garden.
15. I’m not afraid to… try new recipes.
16. I make the best… Corn bread.
17. I have absolutely no patience… with myself, haha.
18. I always cry when… I see other people crying.
19. I’m almost 24 but I still get asked what grade I’m in.
20. I spent two years… Attending private school.
21. I wish… I could run a dog kennel in my backyard.
22. At age five, I was deeply in love with… Animals.
23. I believe if people believed in and obeyed God, the world would be a better place.
24. I can’t stand… cantaloupe.
25. Whenever Shark Week is on, I watch.
Your turn! Tell me something I may or may not know about you.