Thank you to everyone who commented on my recent post. Whew. It was a painful subject to blog about (dramatic, I know..), but I’m extremely glad I did because I’m definitely one of “those people” who gets closure through writing. I’m also always blown away by the support and encouragement I continually receive from blog friends. Thanks, guys!
Alright, onto what’s been going on in my life, in picture form. I have been taking a ton of pictures on my phone lately, but I didn’t want to post them all and bore everyone, so I narrowed it down to ten. That’s pretty reasonable, right?!
1. Pet sitting. I recently did some pet sitting for three rescued dachshunds. I loved it so much! It made me sad to know that such sweet dogs were abused in the past, but I’m happy that they are now living with wonderful owners who totally adore them.
2. Jumping the gun on Thanksgiving. Now that Jimmy and I are married and live together, we can finally host holiday gatherings at our place! I got a little bit overexcited about Thanksgiving and ordered invitations to send to our families. I’m a freak.
3. FaceTiming. Every time I FaceTime with my mom she walks around the whole house and lets me talk to every pet. I think Felix was super excited to see me, ha.
4. Hannah. She slept over and we spent the next day together. She’s been into swimming lately, so she created a swimming workout for us to do together. She definitely kicked my lazy butt!
5. Hannah (again). She turned 16 and got her driving permit. Not real life. I took this picture of her in a store when she tried on a hat. I saw her try it on, and I was like “Go stand by the window so I can take a picture of you in good light!” haha. Poor girl. She’s definitely one of my favorite photo subjects!
6. Crafting. I have always wanted to use ModPodge. I finally did. Now I’m addicted. More on this in a future post!
7. Giant chocolate chip cookies. Enough said.
8. Eating outside. Jimmy and I have been eating outside as much as possible because we know the chilly Pittsburgh fall (and freezing winter) is coming too soon. Also, that Panera salad dressing? It’s amazing.
9. Writing love notes. Nicole inspired me and now Jimmy and I have been leaving little notes for each other all over the house. It makes me so happy!
10. Lola. I love her. Ignore my crazy face.
If one picture could describe your life lately, what would it be?