The sniffles Sadie had the other day turned into a high fever. Poor girl. We made the best of it by snuggling up to watch a few episodes of Clifford and getting outside as much as possible once her fever went down.
Niva made sure to stay close by. I have a feeling pets can sense when someone is sick. Either that or Niva was just happy we were sitting on the couch and wanted to join us 😉
Do you have any good cold remedies for little ones? We put this rub on her chest and feet, cuddle and rest, give ibuprofen or acetaminophen for fevers, and use a bulb syringe 24/7, lol.
I had a feeling I would catch whatever Sadie has and I was right. Meet my new best friend.
I was thinking about how this cold came with a sore throat and I had no idea whether or not Sadie had one because she couldn’t tell me. Time to learn to sign about sickness!
I had a few random questions pop into my head. I want to hear your answers.
- Coffee or tea? Coffee, but I’ll drink tea as well.
- How do you like your coffee or tea? I like mine with a bit of cream, but not too much.
- How do you like bananas? I like mine on the green side.
- Fiction or nonfiction? I prefer nonfiction but I’ll read just about anything.
- Are you an introvert or extrovert? Introvert over here.
- Hamburger or hotdog? Hamburger, but once in a blue moon I’ll crave a hot dog.